USPS 2016 Postage Rates for U.S. Postal Stamps
The United States Postal Service will have a postage rate change effective April 10, 2016. All of our custom stamps are now available at the new 2016 rates. All stamps on a sheet (20 stamps) must have the same design and postage value, but you can order as many different sheets as you want. We do not offer custom postage denominations at this time.
2016 Postage Rate Chart
Letter size requirements for $0.47 postage rate:*
*6.5″ x 8.75″ and square letters require a postage rate of $0.68 due to their odd sizes
Post card size requirements for $0.34 postage rate:
Large envelope size requirements for $0.94 postage rate:
NOTE: If one of the above dimensions for the minimum envelope (6 1/8″ x 11 1/2 x 1/4) are exceeded, the envelope will be considered a large envelope. For example, an envelope that is 11/2″ long x 8″ high x 1/4″ thick would be considered a large envelope because the 8″ side exceeds 6 1/8″.
- 6.5″ x 8.75″ and square letters require a postage rate of $0.68 due to their odd sizes
- Any item smaller than the minimum size requirements will not be mailable
- Make sure to write the address parallel to the long side of your letter or postcard
- Postcards must be rectangular and must be made of unfolded/uncreased paper or card stock
- Large postcards that exceed the maximum dimensions above must be mailed at the First-Class mail letter postage rate of $0.47
- Letters that weigh more than 1 oz will require additional postage (see above)
- Items larger than a large envelope are considered packages and require additional postage